As a Christian, intercession is a powerful tool to use to stand in the gap for your loved ones, country, unbelievers, countries in war, and for people you can’t physically or financially touch. It’s a great act of love and compassion that works wonders.
To kick-start your intercessory prayers, here are some great prayers points that can help:
- Pray for someone feeling weak right now that they experience the power of God’s presence that can lift them from their troubles and weakness to a place of strength.
- Pray for your faith to grow in God and for His love to overwhelm and reassure you that you are completely loved by Him.
- Speak wholeness to every sick person around you and proclaim sound mind and strength to their flesh, blood, and every part of their body.
- Pray for the depressed people around you that they are delivered, and that God’s joy becomes their strength.
- Pray for the unemployed that they might find something to do and be able to provide for their family and live comfortably.
- Pray for those going through any form of lack that God may make a way for them and be their sufficiency.
- Pray for the oppressed to be delivered and set free from the chains and shackles of oppression.
- Pray for those who have been deceived and have strayed away from the faith that they may be restored to the rightful place God has for them.
- Pray for clarity to everyone struggling so that they get the glimpse of what they need to do to have a breakthrough.
- Pray for those that do not have shelter of their own that God blesses them and protects them from every danger and blesses them with joy and peace of mind.
As you cultivate the act of intercession, remember that God hears and answers prayers. So keep praying and trust in God’s unfailing love and mercy.